CCID International Student Scholarship- STUDENTS
The CCID International Student Scholarship is sponsored by LanguageCert and awards qualifying international students with a $1,000 scholarship to study at a CCID member institution that has accepted the International ESOL (iESOL) test for English language proficiency.
International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship if:
- You are a new international student accepted for full-time study at a CCID member institution that has accepted the iESOL exam as proof of English proficiency.*
- You have taken the LanguageCert's iESOL and submitted it to the CCID member institution that you plan to attend.
Steps to apply:
- Take the iESOL test as proof of English proficiency
- Get 10% off of the iESOL test through this program with this Promo Code at checkout in the "I HAVE A PROMO CODE" box: ADDDA1
- Apply to and be accepted to a CCID member institution.
- Fill out the scholarship application.
Applications for Winter/Spring 2023 will open August 1, 2022.
Eligible international students includes any student who will be in their first semester of study at the college level (Spring or Fall starts) and are recognized by the institution as an international student who does not reside in the country in which they will be attending school. For example, international students attending high school are not eligible unless they are required to take an English proficiency test by their institution. Awards will only be made to students whose enrollment is confirmed by the CCID member school on the official census day (varies by school). Funds for the scholarship will be sent directly to the institution and applied directly to the student's account.
Applicants must submit answers for the two prompts below (maximum 300 words per prompt). Answers should be submitted on a word document and uploaded to the application site as indicated. Scholarships for this program are awarded on a competitive basis, and all applications will be reviewed and scored by the CCID scholarship committee. Please do not exceed the word limit for essays as it will disqualify your application. Answers will be evaluated and scored based on the quality of the responses and how well they reflect your personal story and/or experiences. You must submit answers to BOTH prompts and adhere to the length requirements.
- How will this scholarship help you achieve your education and career goals?
- Tell us about your decision to study outside your home country? Why did you choose a community college or polytechnic, and what do you hope to gain from the experience?